Join us on sample date
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, has unrestricted financial reserves of about 14 times its 2022 operating budget. These reserves are largely a result of the Foundation's successful venture philanthropy model, through which we have raised and invested hundreds of millions of dollars to help discover and develop breakthrough CF therapies. These funds and any future revenue from our model are reinvested into the CF Foundation's mission to cure cystic fibrosis and to provide all people with CF the opportunity to lead long, fulfilling lives. To obtain a copy of our latest Annual Report, visit https://www.cff.org/about-us/annual-reports-and-financials email email@example.com or call 1-800-FIGHT-CF.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. FLORIDA REGISTRATION NUMBER (#CH956); REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 the Foundation is taking steps to host safe events for our community. Please be advised that events may be subject to change at any time based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials.
*Important Note on Attendance at Foundation Events*
To help minimize the risk of COVID-19, we ask that attendees at CF Foundation events follow these steps:
· Where mandated, practice physical distancing and maintain at least a safe 6-foot distance from persons outside of their household.
· Face masks are encouraged and should be worn in accordance with local guidelines. (Note, children under two years of age should not wear masks due to safety concerns and therefore should only attend outdoor CF Foundation events where they are able to distance and stay within their family group.)
· Follow basic infection, prevention and control practices by regularly washing hands with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand gel, and by covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your inner elbow.
· Persons with CF should consult their physician before participation in any in-person event as they may be at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID19.
· For indoor events, it is CFF policy to invite only one person with CF to be in-person at the event at a time. For outdoor events, people with CF should maintain a safe 6-foot distance from persons outside of their household at all times.
*For Your Safety and the Safety of Others*
For the health and wellbeing of the CF community, we strongly encourage that participants be fully vaccinated and have received the CDC recommended booster shot when joining us in-person for the event.
Please be advised certain localities and venues may require you to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination. We will communicate these requirements in event communications.
We are counting on the fact that you appreciate the potential consequences of exposing members of the CF community to COVID-19 and will not attend an event if you are feeling ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
We cannot guarantee that all people in attendance at the event, including participants, sponsors, volunteers, vendors, or others, have been fully vaccinated.