Bruce Baskin Golf Classic 2020
Firestone Country Club
452 East Warner Rd.
Akron, OH 44319
Guests arrive beginning at 10:30 am
Shotgun start 12:30 pm
Safety Protocols due to Covid-19
• Single cart rider procedures are in place (unless living in the same household).
• All golf carts are sanitized after each use, and then staged 6 feet apart for the next players.
• Carts are equipped with GPS tracking, and programmed to eliminate gatherings.
• No registration area – golfers will register online, and everything will be pre-set on each participant’s cart
• Firestone staff are required to take temperature checks upon arrival and to wear masks and change gloves frequently.
• CFF staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves.
• Face masks strongly encouraged and expected to be worn in accordance with local guidelines.
• Sanitation stations are setup all over the property.
• High touch areas continue to be wiped down throughout the day.
• The showers are available in the locker rooms, however available lockers are limited to every third locker.
• In accordance with social distancing guidelines, the practice range has 12 hitting stations available, each spaced 12 feet apart.
• Caddy service will have strict guidelines to follow and adhere to at all times.
Firestone staff members will be stationed on the course to remove flags, and holes have been adjusted to require less contact with the players retrieving their balls.
It is required that EACH golfer attending sign an event waiver.
You can use the following link to complete the waiver electronically:
Golfers who do not sign the waiver will not be permitted to play.
For more information, please contact:
Samantha Basile Lewis
In an effort to provide a safe environment for staff and guests, we ask that you make all payments/contributions at CF Foundation events with a credit card or check. We accept all major credit cards. Thank you for your understanding.