Join us on the evening of October 8, 2022 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation- Minnesota-Dakotas’ annual Breath of Life gala!
The Breath of Life Gala is the Minnesota-Dakotas Chapter premier black-tie event, attended by nearly 800 leaders from Minnesota businesses, medical community and friends of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Join us for this not-to-be-missed celebration that includes:
• A pre-event reception with an amazing silent auction
• An elegant dinner and inspiring program, including our signature “Bid for a Cure” moment
• An incredible live auction and lively entertainment with emcee Jennifer Mayerle
• Presentation of our annual Friend of the Foundation and Dr. Warren J. Warwick awards
• The night ends with dancing and live music!
Be our guest as we celebrate and reflect on the fundraising and research efforts accomplished because of the generosity of the Minnesota and Dakotas’ community. Don't miss out on this spectacular experience at the stunning Mystic Lake Event Center!
Can’t make it but still want to support our search for a cure? We'll be offering a live-stream of the Breath of Life Gala, stay tuned for more details!